Thursday 24 December 2009

Christmas Layout

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

The presents are all under the tree, with the Christmas Eve present for Holly right at the front for later tonight - a marvelous tradition my Mum started when we were young, a small "doing" present to keep our excitement at bay - this is usually when I got a new paper doll.

I have put my Christmas layout loose in my album, all ready to simply choose my favourite photos taken tomorrow and put in place. I use a template which I covered with lots of 1 inch strips of Christmas paper, then recut out the template and inked all the edges. I then put a line of glue and glamour dust across each seam to bring in a bit of sparkle. I've put two 4x6 photo mounts to the top corner as well so I know exactly where my photos will go. I can't wait to put small photos peeking through the holes.

I'm really looking forward to getting creative again over the holidays, with to be honest colours other than red or green. Give me my favourite black and whites with a hint of jewel colouring, hazing pinks and purples and a shot of limey green - yippee!

Wishing you all a brillant festive season full of wonderful memories!

Enjoy your loved ones!

Debs
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...