Friday 4 December 2009

Well it really feels like Christmas is near, now that I've had my first Christmas Party! We sipped champagne, ate a delicious buffet and sampled warm mince pies whilst we managed to get in 3 cute scrapbooking projects last night at the Ardington Hotel in Worthing.



Here is the cool patchwork heart we made ready to hang at home. I have just the perfect mirror in my dining room above the fireplace where it will look just fab.



I also designed the heart to be great all year round by doing the same design but in black and white on the other side - how cool is that. I love the idea of displaying your creative paper projects in your home and not putting everything into albums. It's really rewarding to walk past something and think "hey I made that!", even better when a friend drops in and admires your handywork too.

Bring on Christmas now I'm really to celebrate. Off to London tomorrow to see the lights and all the goregous window displays - camera at the ready

Debs
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...