Sunday 4 July 2010

Inside the Album


As promised, and just a tini bit later than I'd hoped, I finally at 10.50pm on Sunday night found some "me" time and managed to get some pictures done of some of the Vintage Album pages.
Enjoy! and be inspired! Please have a go at some of these really simply yet very fun ideas. For this first one, I simply bought an old atlas from a second hand shop for £2 and just cut the papes to 7x8". I then lined the writing side with pretty paper. They came already with the flap!
x

Cut up some magazines, trace an envelope template and fold and glue in place - yipppee gorgeous magazine envelopes. I made these into secret pages.

Here I sanded the edges of the photo and then painted with pink watercolours around the edges. I then painted in the "sponge" of the cakes and added glitter. Iced with a paper rose to give 3D.

Take your favourite pages for housie magazines, and add your own finishing touches. Stamp interior images and cut out, add other cut-outs from magazines, add rubons.

Another example of using magazines, here I've made a 4x6 page. Ok so the cushion, the pots of green flowers, the lamp and the magazine flower, plus rubons where all added on after - honestly try it - its great fun!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...