Thursday 22 July 2010

Open Houses!


Hi everyone, can't believe its been so long since I've blogged - man have we been busy with my feet not touching the ground since getting back from Hampton Court. It was fantastic and we got meet so many great people who loved our products and our designs.

Well as if that's not enough, mini scrapper finishes her first school today, I can't quite believe that we have done the whole 4 wonderful years there in a blink of an eye. We have been so lucky to give her this amazing start to education - long may it last! I've decided that July is the new December - so busy and a bit stressful so must admit I'm looking forward to having quite so much going on at school.

So what's with the postcard above? remember its Open Houses this weekend, where I open up our home and show off my world - bit scared now actually as it's a bit different showing off your art to non-scappers!!! well hopefully they will like my work and buy lots! If you live locally don't forget to pop in and say hi - coffee and cake being served in the garden!

Will show you want I've also made once I get the house clean - my glamourous job for today...now just to find places to hide all our "stuff"

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...