Wednesday 7 July 2010

Off to Hampton Court Flower Show


...uniform pressed - check...bottle for school fair - check....form signed for brownies - check....is it just me or is your life filled with endless lists of things to achieve. I'd love to have a whole magical week where I simply wrote a list like....try a new white wine, try to make a pavlova, get up late, watch chick flicks till midnight, buy something new in hot pink....well I can dream! but hey wouldn't that be the coolest idea!

Off to Hampton Court Flower Show from tomorrow to help my boy run our Trade Stand there. Looking forward very much to a change in routine, but working a stand from 9-7.30 then fighting through show traffic to reach our tent arn't gonna be no picnic! but we'll be together doing something we love. Thought I'd give you a sneak peak of what we are selling with a few pictures I took on set-up day on Monday.


Don't you just love my friend Lara's cushions! Check out her website to see all her amazing designs. I will be having her cushions at the Worthing Open Houses so if you can pop in you can see them for real.

Might not be able to update for a couple of days, so hug those you love till I get back!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...