Thursday 2 December 2010

1st dec!


1st december came yesterday along with the first of the snow for most of us - what a wonderful way to start celebrating this festive month!...along with advent calenders mini scrapper remembered me. My brillant mum-in-law always has this in hand and fills all the grandchildrens calenders each year...well that is if the parents climb into the attic and find them!...was all planned until my boy got stuck in snow for 20 hours!!!!, so no fear mini scrapper understood that she'd simply get hers a little later and would have 2-3 pockets to open in one go. 

Now I should have been satisfied with this plan, but as the boy and I picked her up from brownies last night we got all romantic and decided she should really have a calender on the 1st, so went through the snow to tesco, then co-op, then the garage - all sold out!!! oh no she had got really excited by now...so not to be beaten creative mummy magic ran upstairs and produced a present for dec1 - horrah all was wonderful in our world again...until mini scrapper said "oh mummy its amazing, can you make me something each day - I love your homemade presents" yikes now I have 23 more to produce...so watch this space. (if you love these amazing little home sweet home diecuts I've just put them on my website under diecuts 5 for £2.45!! - wouldn't they be gorgeous for your table decoration this year!!!) Siuply follow this link;
http://www.thescrapbookcompany.co.uk/shop/Die-Cuts/Mini-Home-Sweet-Home-Diecuts/prod_117.html

Is anyone else doing this crazy task...or indeed making an album for december - let me know. I'm going to simply take a picture of each day's advent and make an album or double page spread out of the photos - like I haven't got enough to do - oh well wish me luck

Hope you are remembering to take lots of snowy shots! 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...