Wednesday 17 November 2010

Wally Sneaks Home!

                                               
How cool was this to come home to after a wonderful weekend away scrapping with girlfriends. Yes...Wally sneaked home, planted himself with lovely limey greens and white lillies and hang himself above our fireplace.  I do love it when my boy gets "handy" (around the house).

We have now had our shipment in of Woolly Pockets which is very exciting and the reaction we are having to them is fantastic. I still can't believe they are only £34.99 - so girlfriends if you want an amazing present for Christmas for yourself or for loved ones, just check out my boy's website http://www.gardenhousedesign.co.uk/ or ask for me for details when I see you.

Have also just done some fab new 12x12 vintage layouts for classes so will sneak peak soon

Have fun!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...