Monday 28 March 2011

Handmade Pressie was a "Hit"


Ever feel slightly nervous as you hand over a handmade present? me too...I know! -  how silly is that! of course the receiver will love it, it's been handmade just for them. You've spent loads of hours thinking about them as you make it, chosen just the right colours that you know they will love, and used your creative skills for something unique...yet we still doubt our own abilities, and wonder if we shouldn't have nipped to M&S!

Well, I braved it out, and handed over my girlfriend's present on Friday - yay she loved them! As you can see I made her personalised artists easels to display her cards and layouts, as I know how nice it is to have your latest creation on display before you put it away in your albums.

I got the big ones from Ikea, and then the smaller ones from The Range (ssshhh for £1.99 for two).

Why not have a go at making these yourself
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...