Thursday 24 March 2011

Springs seems to be trying to say Hello!

Can't believe that at last I've not worn my winter coat for 2 whole days, that I've needed sunglasses to drive in the early morning, and that I've been able to fling open my kitchen window and let some fresh air in! Horray does it mean Spring might finally be here? I do hope so.

I'm determined to make the most of the Spring and Summer this year, and got off to a good start this week, by leaving all the chores that Monday afternoons bring, and taking mini scrapper and her friend to roller skate in the park. They danced (or rolled) to the BeeGees Saturday Night Fever from my iphone and had a audience of tiny park visitors all thinking the "big girls" were quite cool - definately a pleasure to sit and watch them in the sun.

What are you hoping to do this Summer?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...