Tuesday 1 March 2011

shabby chic for real!


Wow how lucky am I...only back 4 weeks from a wonderful trip home to New Zealand, and I then go skiing in France!

Obviously you are reminded just how beautiful Europe is, and actually how close it is, especially now with the tunnel only taking 30 minutes.  You also see the origin of "shabby chic", my word it is everywhere and not intentionally. Street signs, window displays they simply seem to use lovely old weathered props just in their everyday life.  I tried to take lots of pictures, but by the time you get all your ski gloves off, zip off the layers and fumble for the camera, your party is long past the shop and ready to catch the next ski lift!

I'm really looking forward to scrapping this adventure...maybe I'll just have to choose the best photo and do it as FEB's page...cos obviously I've still got NZ adventure to do, plus Christmas, plus loads from 2010, plus plus plus....oh the world of a mad scrapper

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...