Monday 15 February 2010

Heart with Wings!


Couldn't resist the best day in the year to celebrate my love of hearts by making a heart with wings. My lover was really good and pretended not to see me making it as he whizzed past my office saying "I'm not looking, I'm not looking", and then seemed really surprised when he got a cute postcard with a big X on it. I haven't really shown you anything I've been up to with the new Delish collection High Tea, not because I haven't wanted to, but because I can't seem to hold onto the product long even to actually have a play - it's flying out the door (maybe thats where the heart with wings came from LOL). I used the High Tea Entree and Main Dish papers to do my heart, wings and background, and then one of my old favourites Peppercorn's Hor d'oeuvre for the mounts. I then used the new High Tea rubons, seals and pearls and gems to decorate the heart, and then embossed a little script onto the wings. Whole piece is roughly around 4x6" - a new favourite size of mine as you can make lots of postcard size pieces ready for cards, mini albums or onto your layouts. I like working in smaller sizes as I find the designs come easier when I'm not faced with a huge piece of 12x12 paper.
Of course you can't do valentines day with something sweet, so we had special cupcakes (not made this weekend I'm afraid, Mr Marks and Mr Spencers baked them especially for us)- how cute are these!

XOX!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...