Thursday 9 September 2010

Anniversary


WOW we just celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary yesterday, I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by and all the wonderful things the last 10 years has brought, no 1 our precious mini scrapper.

So...of course my dining room mantelpiece, which I love to theme and decorate to the occasion/event/craze/idea that we are doing in our home at the time, has changed to gorgeous hot pink flowers and our cards...and yes before you look too closely I cheated and bought a card from WHSmith (but its a cool vintage photography one that I'd love to copy).

We had a lovely supper with mini scrapper, and then as is our tradition got out our wedding album...not scrapped I hasten to add! I then got our wedding memory box and we looked at all the bits I had saved from our wedding weekend and our honeymoon, my tiara, my stockings, the boy's flower, papers bought on the day, menus etc...I then made a collage of these precious bits and took this photo for my 2010 Album - why not put together a collection of favourite things and take some photos - its such fun!

Spending the day in London with my boy tomorrow, which is fabulous. Hope you all have wonderful weekends!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...