Tuesday 7 September 2010

Fit for a Wedding!


Have been madly finishing off wedding invitations and place setting cards for a lovely Brighton Bride, and have really enjoyed how they have turned out.

I love making my own paper flowers, and for these ones, I've simply punched two flowers out the same size, and then lightly stamped a big rose over the top. Lightly ink with black around the edges. Stick the 2 together so the petals are overlapping, bling with a little glamour dust, and put a tiny flourish stamp in the middle. How cute are they going to look when you sit down for dinner!

Here's another design with another stamp idea. Definitely worth using for you own dinner parties!...and I'd love to make the flowers are table confetti...remind me that when I need to do hundreds for an event 'cos they take ages!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...