Wednesday 4 August 2010

Sewing Lesson Two!


Oh so much fun again today at my no 2 mother and daughter sewing lesson. Did feel a bit of a fraud as mini scrapper was on her sailing course so I had to go daughter less. Our theme this week was patchwork, and we had to make patchwork labels like above. I made 3 all together ready for putting onto bags, and was a good mummy and made one for mini scrapper. In the afternoon we made patchwork picnic blankets which I'll show you once I can take a photo in the daylight...label is hanging off my oil bottle in the kitchen which is about the only place left with decent light.

Don't forget that's it's The Eternal Maker's birthday on Saturday so come along and see all their finery! I'll be there making paper pretties as well.

Just updated my free blog background - how cool is this - would love to scrap it!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...