Monday 26 April 2010

Bloomin' YUM!


Check out these new flowers from Prima. If you go onto their main website you'll see all the new CHA 2010 releases;
http://www.primamarketinginc.com/index.php?page=7&cat_id=&cat_id2=109.
I find manufacturers direct websites always amazing for ideas, and to see what new products are coming through.

I'm starting to source yummy products for the 8x8 Retreat Album, and this is just the sort of gorgeousness I'm after, and OMG their papers are also devine - do hope we can get them here in the UK. I just love all this grown-up girly chic that's very "now".

It's the boy's birthday today, so just a quick update today to let you know where I'm surfing - if you spot great ideas/products that you think would be perfect to use in the Retreat Album, then let me know!

Big hugs
debs
x

1 comment:

  1. We most certainly can get them here in the UK, but the papers are a bit scarce at the mo!! Some of this release flowers are my absolute fave!!

    Hope he had a good b'day

    Steph x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...