Monday 12 April 2010

Fabric Scrapping


Had to nip up to London for an unexpected meeting today, so took mini scrapper with me, as we both love an excuse to visit the big smoke. After our meeting we went to the V&A museum and took them up on the Easter Holiday activities, which included quizzes and activities in the India exhibition. Then it was onto the kids exhibition where we had to find an interesting shape from around the museum, and draw it, then find and draw our favourite patten and then combine the two to make a patchwork square.
After this was achieved, me a Buddha head, mini scrapper a Japanese dragon featured on a kimono, we went back to the art room and were presented with some scraps of felt and some fabric, a sticky and battered glue stick and a pair of plastic scissors. I know I'm a craft snob, but just went with the flow,and tried to recreate my Buddha head, got really cross when I couldn't find any black felt - you know me and my splash of black on everything. Anyway as you can see I may need to stick at my day job of playing with paper - as I don't think I'll win any rewards for this project. Mini scrapper's is great as usual.

Was very restrained in the shop as well, which was filled with lots of lovely papers and cards, and just bought 1 card that will make a great template.
Hope your days went well!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...