Friday 7 May 2010

Bag of Rainbows!


Have been starting to gather bits for the vintage album kits, and went into town this week to make sure I bought up all the gorgeous wired ribbons and silks that I had spotted earlier...wow don't they look amazing!! My friend Sam was with me, and she said it looked like I was carrying a bag of rainbows - I love this expression!

I also couldn't resist sharing this photo with you of mini scrapper this morning, such a mini me, wakes up, grunts, staggers downstairs and immediately starts doing something creative - I love the way she's all grown up enough to knit by herself, yet Curly her beloved bear is still very much in the scene.



Well have a whole weekend off - yippee! want to get some creative things done, sneak into the library and take the well overdue books back and treat ourselves to a coffee and cake morning.

ooohhh...and finish unpacking these lovelies which arrived today ready to go on sale as soon as I can find some time to load the website...wait till you see these amazing stamps I've got.



Have a fab weekend
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...