Friday 28 May 2010

Friday's Post is Fab Post

After a great couple of meetings this morning, with my paper buddy in crime, discussing how we can take the invitation market by storm, and also finalising our new kits ready to launch next month, I fly by the house to get a quick last hour of work done before the school run....as I fumbled with my keys to get in, tripped in through the porch door, I spied Friday's post. Yipppeeeee a parcel from KK my beloved sister...containing a fab and perfect timing brooch.

KK had told me about these gorgeous crushed fabric roses over the phone on one our long phone calls. I had of course promptly got out fabric and have made some for the front cover of the vintage album at the Retreat in June. Didn't expect to get a gorgeous brooch made by her - I love IT!!! and as you'll see from the self-portrait taken in the mirror it goes really well with my bargain of the week £6 t.shirt! (top one with ruffles!).

You may also notice that my jewelery collection is starting to acquire a few new bits, a fab rose ring from accessorize for £5, a glass bracelet I bought in Italy some years ago and found in a hidden corner when I was clearing up from the burglary and a new purple and gold beaded bracelet that I made last week at The Eternal Maker's schoolhouse.

Feeling very snaz now and ready for the weekend. Just finished watching St Trinians II - a must if you love teenage chick flicks!...whilst eating strawberries with icing sugar - Freaky Friday in full swing!

Have great long weekends. Mini Scrapper and I planning to do lots of creative stuff. She's really into her drawing at the moment and is going to paint an old frame ready for her cool doggie picture.

Try to do at least one thing creative for yourself - show and tell always appreciated so email me! and definately have a go at self-portraits in the mirror they are really fun to do!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...