Wednesday 26 May 2010

Wedding Tags


A whole day in the studio today which I always love! Today's task was to get some wedding designs done as I have a tight deadline of Friday to show them off - fingers crossed they will like my ideas!

It,s great to see how "vogue" it is becoming to hand make your own invitations, cards, tags and albums for your wedding (or maybe get someone else to do them)....the idea is that I come up with designs, create wedding kits and let the brides have fun being creative. This of course could expand into lots of other areas like birthdays, christenings, and other celebrations.

I have used the Delish Metal Frames as a key embellishment on these tags to tie around your wedding album as I just love their decadent look.

Weather not so great today here - but we did manage to eat our first strawberries from our own plants last night - very yum!

Hope you've had a good Wednesday!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...