Monday 3 May 2010

Vintage Album Retreat Goes on Sale!


Yippee, my deadline has been meet! All the Vintage Album Retreat details are now on my website http://www.thescrapbookcompany.co.uk/shop/NEW-Retreat/Vintage-Album-Retreat/prod_85.html and is ready for you to book your place. I'm very excited about this retreat, and my gorgeous friend Katharine has really helped me pull it all together.

I want this retreat to reflect the wonderful world we live in despite all the horrid things that happen to us that try to sway our faith off the path to happiness. It is about creative women getting together for a chic afternoon of creative decadence. We have choosen to hold it in a lovely old village hall so that we can create a village vibe rather than the formality that hotels sometimes give off.

The album has been designed to capture your memories of 2010, and with it being on Sunday 27th June, almost exactly half way through the year, you can use photos of what's happened so far, and still have lots of room to scrapbook more. Also in the day, we'll be using lots of materials that sometimes we don't associate with paper crafting - fabric, wallpaper, magazines, ribbons and even corrugated cardboard!

We will be making ribbon and silk roses, painting photos, making magazine envelopes and lots more!!!

I hope you can join us, why not tell your friends and make a party out of the event.

Let me know what you think!

Hope you are all having a wonderful bank holiday - what did ya do??

Love debs
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...