Friday 4 June 2010

Brighton


Had a wonderful morning "moochin'" with my mate Sam cameras at the ready for capturing Brighton. Just played with our cameras, not really worrying about the subject which was lovely, and a must for you all! It's really fun to see what you capture through the lens. Here are a couple of my favourite shots of the day.


Got home to another card from mini scrapper, OMG we are so missing her, and I am starting to count down the hours now till midday tomorrow when I finally get to pick her up.

Here is her 4th card, lots of fairy houses, a word-search I made for her on-line, and a cutting from a Hello magazine pretending that I'd spotted her and Snowie at Brownie Camp....wonder what she has made of all her cards? will be interesting to see what she thinks.

Upstairs now whilst the house is still quiet to play with some new pale pink French cards and envelopes, along with some papers and old postcards I bought today as well.

Happy days!
x

1 comment:

  1. You are such a great mum. I love the cards you made for mini scrapper. Lucky girl. And I know you would have absolutely loved making those cards too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...