Wednesday 16 June 2010

Wrapping Paper Cards


Continuing to have fun with wrapping paper. I also love the excuse that I have to find lots more lovely ones now I've worked out what to do with them other than wrapping! Not that us paper girls need an excuse, but I do love it when I can enjoy buying something cheap and making something wonderful from it.

I sometimes think that it's handy to have a formula when you want to achieve quick collage, so here, I've stamped a black image first, then I've used 2 to 3 cutouts from wrapping paper, (or indeed cut-outs from beautiful scrapbooking paper), followed by a trio of tiny flowers. This seems to work each time. You'll see I've also added some text...cut out from magazines (another useful reason to keep buying lovely housey mags!).

Off to Eternal Maker in Chichester tomorrow teaching all day at Scrap Club. I'll be showing my ladies this technique, along with 2 layouts in the afternoon which I'll post here when they done them.

Hope everyone's week is going well!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...