Wednesday 23 June 2010

The Must Have for Summer!


OK, sorry I've been away from my blog for a few days, wish I could say I'd been to an exotic location being pampered by the best in their field. Actually just been really busy preparing for the Retreat this weekend, and also getting ready for our next adventure at the Hampton Court Flower Show. Oh did I forget to mention that? yes we are riding on the back of our Gold at Chelsea Flower Show and trying our hand at having a Trade Stand selling lots of our gorgeous garden accessories. If you've not checked out the boy's website it's www.gardenhousedesign.co.uk. We sneaked into the garden tonight to test out these fabulous garden lanterns - how amazing are they? Do hope there will be one left over for our garden.

Hope you all managed to enjoy the glorious sun today!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...