Thursday 3 June 2010

yeah return post!!!

Yipppee, I got mail!
Mini scrapper has sent us a postcard and a homemade card. Her postcard reads;

Dear Mummy & Daddy, How you had a good day. I had a good day. I love you round the world and back. Love from Hols xxxxoooo

I heard from Grandma and her bff (best friend forever) that they also got postcards, so mini scrapper has obviously been busy.

Here is my day 3 card for her.


I know they will be hitting the beach, so I've stamped some woodware mermaids stamps onto white cardstock and cut them out, one for each brownie to colour in. I also thought Curly (her bear) might need a card today so made one for him too.

Yeah treating myself to a day off tomorrow, and going to Brighton with a friend to take some pictures - no real subjects, just playing with our cameras - can't wait!.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...