Friday 11 June 2010

Love this Bag!!!


Haven't had nearly enough creative time this week, as have been flat out busy working for the boy! only day I got to myself saw me knee deep in Retreat Kit preparation which was great and brilliant to see it all coming together....starting to get really excited now that it is only a couple of weeks away!

Needed to find just the right present today for a very special friend - don't panic I don't think she reads my blog, so I'm safe till she gets it herself...I hope!

How cool is this bag! OMG I love it - I just want to a) have it for myself and b) want to copy the design and scrap it...either way I have stroked it several times. Lucky she is a really really special friend otherwise I think I'd be nipping into nearest corner shop and buying chocolates and flowers and giving them to her instead.

Just in case you can't resist, I got it from Accessorize.

Well madly packing to head off camping this afternoon - I know I can hear you all gasping as if you've meet me you'd know I'm a makeup and glamour 24/7 kinda a girl...but ladies don't panic I'll still manage to have a shower and glam up don't you worry.

Have perfect weekends - don't forget to just take lots of photos of STUFF!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...